Post: South Seas Cuisine
Ingredients (serves 10-12)
- 2 litres vanilla ice-cream
- 3 cups coconut milk powder
- Slightly soften the vanilla ice-cream. Scoop into the bowl of a food processor with a blade, or use a bowl and hand held electric beater.
- Pour in the coconut milk powder and beat quickly.
- Scoop ice-cream back into container and freeze till firm, at least 6-8 hours in the Tropics
(Source: South Seas Cusine, by Sue Carruthers, Tamarind House Restaurant, Rarotonga, Cook Islands, 2010, Woods Creative, Rarotonga.) The book is available on Amazon